Tuesday 8 May 2018

Back Home and Ringlet Round Rainbow

Hello friends

Well that was amazing, did it really happen? A bank holiday with no rain!
But...whirrrrr, what's that?? That's the noise of a fan going 24/7 - oh my goodness,
isn't it warm.  I'm not moaning, I love to see the sunshine but wow I'm feeling the 
heat, it really doesn't mix with ladies of a certain age does it!!

I'm hoping you all had a lovely long weekend.
I arrived home yesterday from a a trip to Peterborough and further north
as I was with Becca Feeken whilst she did her shows on Hochanda.
We also went further north for a store demo and look who we
bumped into, Mr John Lockwood sporting a nice tan from his holiday.


My little car clocked up over 500 miles,
she's resting right now.

So talking of Becca, such a sweet lady and it was so good to catch up
with her again and chat for hours about everything craft.
If you caught any of her shows you may have seen glimpses of 
my sample cards and this is one of them featuring Ringlet Round.
I used the die to cut an aperture into the ivory card front.


Using Colour Cloud inks I created a rainbow background to place behind.


This stunning centre piece is also with this die set.
Using an offcut from the rainbow coloured card I die cut a flower.


Ringlet Round is available on the website here.
Big thanks to those who purchased a charity kit, complete sell out this month
but already working on the next one.

And also, the 'stampede' sale finishes tonight so last chance to get
Just enter the code STAMPEDE at checkout.

Right, off to throw a bucket of water over myself to cool down!
Take care friends, stop by tomorrow.


12 comments:

Chris said...

Morning Christine
A beautiful card, and congratulations on the Charity Kit sell out, it is a gorgeous one.
I'm glad you had a lovely weekend, you are a busy lady. We made the most of the sunshine here, three Barbeques and not a take away in sight and plenty of lubrication too.
Chris xx 🍻🍹🍷

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning All.
Thank you a lovely card.
Congratulations on the sell out.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Oh Becca's shows were great.
It looks to be cooling down at the weekend.

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous card Christine, I did catch one of her shows and so glad John caught up with her, I know he has been a big fan for years, xxx

hazel young said...

Glad you had a lovely weekend. Gorgeous card Christine, enjoy your day x xhazel

CraftyCoffey said...

Lovely card today.

Michele

nattyboots said...

Very pretty Christine

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, A really lovely pastel card with gorgeous die-cuts.
Glad you had a good catch-up with Becca, she is such a lovely lady.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine
Well Done on the sell out!
Loved watching Becca and her designs love your Die card today too!
Love Marg

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Sounds like you had a fun weekend.
I did mange to watch some of the shows.
Love your card.
Lydia
X

Anonymous said...

Good morning Christine, glad you had an enjoyable weekend with Becca. I managed to catch some of her shows and your sample card today is so pretty. Has been a tad warm hasn't it I actually managed to sit out for a couple of hours yesterday before it all goes - now I am sporting a few red patches!! Best wishes Jackie x

Lynda's craft's said...

Hi Christine
Lovely card today gorgous colours used
Very pretty background
Congratulations on your charity sellout.
Hugs Lynda xx

Brenda said...

Hello Christine,
Lovely card, that background is really gorgeous.
Congratulations on the charity sellout. Love Brenda xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...