Thursday 8 February 2018

Golden and Floral Photo Frame

Hello friends

Today I'm featuring Floral Photo Frame,
one of the dies from the Flower Garden Collection designed by Sharyn Sowell.


The frame has decorative corner cuts so you can slot a photo inside 
and there is also the very pretty floral strip panel.
I chose to place this under the frame.


The flower is Textured Flowers and I should mention who is inside the frame...
that's Imogen.
She's the oldest pet member of the Emberson household, she's 18 this year
and let's just say she's rather spirited.
She was given to us by our local vet when she was found dumped in our town.
The vet warned us she was possibly part feral,
I've always enjoyed a challenge!


I've mounted the frame on patterned paper and a dark brown card base.


Perfect for all cards to include a special photo (not necessarily a part-feral cat!)
or can be adapted for home decor too.
Floral Photo Frame is available to pre-order on the website here.

I'm at my city job today, dressing warm because goodness it is cold.
Please stop by tomorrow, it's Friday Die Day.

Take care friends.


11 comments:

nattyboots said...

Lovely card and die set Christine
Elaine H X

CraftyCoffey said...

Lovely card today.

Michele

hazel young said...

Beautiful card and die set Christine. Love the die puts in the photo slits. Gorgeous photo x xhazel

Chris said...

Hi Christine
A beautiful card and Inogen is very pretty. I made my Charity Kit yesterday and must say I love that little caravan, my Dad made a wooden one just like that when I was a little girl, which was kept in the garden.
Chris xx

margaret driscoll said...

Good Morning Christine
Nice picture of your cat, nice die set too!
Enjoy the office today!
Love Marg

Anonymous said...

Good morning Christine such a pretty frame for Imogen. Hope you are keeping warm today! Best wishes Jackie x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely frame. Flowers are pretty too.
Lydia
X

Margie said...

Lovely card and pic! I like the scroll bit at the bottom, really sets it off. Have a good day at the office. Bet you'd rather be crafting. X

Littlelamb said...

Like this die very much. Looks useful. Love your version of it. Thank you.

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, This is a brilliant die set and can be used for cards and also for scrapbooking, I absolutely love the idea, and Imogen is absolutely gorgeous !! her markings are really beautiful, and 18 this year Wow.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Pat S Witney said...

Hi Christine
Lovely picture of Imogen. Great how this frame has cutouts to attach photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...