Sunday 11 February 2018

Cinch and Go Flowers III Frame

Hello friends

I've been putting together some projects to display at the trade show 
in Birmingham which is coming around way too quickly!
I love the design of Cinch and Go Flowers III and I got rather carried away
with making flowers for cards so I decided to pop some into a frame.


As set out in Friday Die Day a week or so back (full details here)
I used watercolour card to die cut the flowers and leaves,
added distress inks, spritzed with water and then shaped.


The background is a piece of textured card from DCWV and I've used a script
stamp over the top.  I then clustered the flowers, creating a couple of buds
and assembled.  I chose to use stamens again - I think I'm going through
a 'stamen phase'!


Some close up pics.


The frame is from The Range, they have a great choice of box frames in
white and this weathered wood beige colour.


I was aiming for an Autumnal look but got heavy handed with pink...


Cinch and Go Flowers III is in stock and on the website here.

Today I'm heading up to Milton Keynes for a crafty day with my friends,
normally I take something alternative to die cutting but with deadlines looming
I think I'll be cranking that handle! 

Hope you are keeping warm, I know it is cold outside
by the sheer amount of cats (and dog) that want to sit on my lap all the time! 

Take care friends.

15 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning All
Thank you Christine a lovely picture.
I too get carried away making flowers, I never have the right ones for my projects lol.
so I end up making more.
Take care have fun and keep warm Kitty.

Jan on the Fosse said...

Hi Christine
Lovely picture today.I have days when I go flower mad too.
Enjoy your day Jan x

hazel young said...

Beautiful flowers and box frame. Enjoy your crafting day Christine xx hazel

Chris said...

Hi Flower Lady,
Your frame is gorgeous, a great project. I enjoy making flowers too and love my newest set of Succulent & Mums.
Have a lovely day with your friends.
Chris xx

margaret driscoll said...

Good Morning Christine!
Love the Flowers today I love making them for my cards!
Have a nice time with the girls!
Love Marg

CraftyCoffey said...

Lovely project, very pretty.

Michele

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
Lovely frame. Enjoy your day.
Lydia
X

nattyboots said...

A very pretty frame
Elaine H X

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine thd flowers look just right in the frame and makes a lovely picture. Hope you are having a good day with your friends. Best wishes Jackie x

Ann said...



Hi Christine

Beautiful Frame I do love these flowers you make so pretty.

Enjoy your day at Milton Keynes wish I was going my Daughter lives in Bletchley :-)

Have a lovely day.

Hugs Annxx

Becca Feeken said...

Gorgeous, just gorgeous!!

Littlelamb said...

This is lovely Christine. Love the flowers and 8 do like those frames from The Range. They are very useful. Thank you for sharing this.

Craftychris said...

Absolutely stunning! I love those flowers. xxx

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, I had to laugh at your write-up at the end, I have got a vision of doggies and pussies all vying for 'pole position' on your knee. I have had doggies and now a kitty and I know what they are like hahahaha.
I'm loving the Cinch and Go III flowers and also the script background provides a lovely backdrop. A really lovely piece of home decor.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Maria said...

Hi Christine.
Hope you had a fab. day in MK with your friends. Do you ever hold some
workshops in the area ?
Love the frame with flowers in and I would love to learn how to make
more so this die set is on my wishlist
Thank you for sharing,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...