Sunday 28 January 2018

Hope and Charm-ing!


Hello friends

Time to tell you about something new, 
over on the website we have just launched Hope and Charm-ing Collections.


So what is it?

It is a collection of charms with a theme.
The first collection is Trees and Leaves and contains 30 beautiful 
embellishment charms made from a mix of antique silver and bronze.
Also included is glass cabochons and a wooden pendant.



Why charms?

I've always enjoyed adding little charms and embellishments to my projects
but get frustrated with poor quality. 
So since last year I've been sourcing very good quality charms -
(I can't begin to tell you how many I've sent back!)

Why a theme?

So maybe I'm a little OCD... I thought it would be nice to have
the charms in themed bags, that way easier to locate when making projects.
I also fell in love with these linen bags and decided every bag should 
coordinate with the contents, possibly a tough task now I'm sourcing
for many collections.


Did I say many collections?

Oh yes I did.
Trees and Leaves is just the beginning, many collections coming
soon, all in these beautiful coordinated bags and guaranteed good quality.

For more details please pop over to the website 
and see the first collection here.

Other news - thank you for the suggestion that I contact Thameslink
with positive feedback, great idea - I emailed them yesterday.

Today is roast dinner day - I'm cooking, my lovely Mum has cooked for 
weeks in a row so it's definitely my turn.
Right - let's get those potatoes peeled!

Take care friends - have a lovely Sunday.



11 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning all.
Wow what a brilliant collection.
Thank you.
Enjoy your roast, Take care kitty.

Chris said...

Hi Christine
A great idea, I like to add charms too.
Enjoy your roast, I'm making a curry later after visiting a craft fair.
Chris xx

hazel young said...

Fabulous collection, love them and looking forward to seeing what you bring us next. xx hazel

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
A great idea, such cute little bags.
Enjoy your roast.
Lydia
X

CraftyCoffey said...

Gorgeous charms & a lovely bag.

Michele

margaret driscoll said...

Good Morning Christine
Love the charms thanks for all your work finding them!
Enjoy cooking Dinner today!
Love Marg

Anonymous said...

Lovely charms, and such a good idea to have a coordinated bag. X

Littlelamb said...

Lovely charms Christine. Thank you. Very useful.

nattyboots said...

Hi Christine
you are full of wonderful new ideas , love it !
Elaine H X

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, A great idea, the charms are 'charming'. Enjoy your roast dinner, I'm just getting mine ready now.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful selection of charms! Love the one with the bird!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...