Tuesday 23 January 2018

Hannah Elise Thank You and Excuses!

Hello friends

I'm late today, here's my excuses:

1. I'm weighed down by eating a steam pudding and custard last night!
(Mitchell made it so I couldn't really refuse).

2. I had a physiotherapy session yesterday (long story, bad back) and 
although I feel it has done me some good I can barely walk today.

3. I woke up early, heard the rain, thought I would just snuggle down for 
5(?) more minutes...


I'm here now and as the saying goes:
'Better late than...'

Today's crafty offering is a card that I received from Chris Collins
and I asked if I could feature it on my blog because it is beautiful.
Chris won the Hannah Elise die set a few weeks back on
Hump Day Giveaway and made this stunning thank you card.


The flower is Succulent and Mum Flower.
Hannah Elise looks so effective in white on the pale pink card and the delicate
floral patterned background paper is so pretty.


Thank you Chris for my thank you card,
I appreciate how long projects take to make so very much appreciated.

Hannah Elise is available on the website here (reduced too)
and please check back regularly
to pre-loved on the website this week as more will be added.

Take care friends and as it is Wednesday tomorrow it will
be giveaway day, I will not be late!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are having trouble getting about today Christine but hope your back is easing off as the day progresses.
What a pretty card Chris has made. The papers and die cuts all work so well together.
Puts me to shame as I keep looking at the border die from hump day a few weeks ago but haven't got around to using it yet, sorry.
Best wishes Jackie x

Chris said...

Hi Christine
Thank you for showing my card, I think the Succulent and Mum flower is my favourite at the moment, I made a really large one the other day and it looked really nice when scrunched up.
I do hope your back improves, be careful.
Chris xx

Craftychris said...

What an absolutely gorgeous Thank you card Chris made - no wonder you showcased it! I should make more thank you cards, I am naughty! I hope your back is better soon! xxx

margaret driscoll said...

Hello Christine
Sorry you are in pain today.
Glad you enjoyed the pudding, well done Mitchell
Lovely card Chris!
Love Marg

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, Hopefully you are feeling a little better now, physio always makes you feel worse before you feel better.
Steamed pudding and custard sounds fabulous, well done Mitchell.
Congratulations to Chris, you make a beautiful 'Thank You' card.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Laura O said...

Lovely card Christine. Hope you are feeling better soon. Laura O Springfield

nattyboots said...

Worth the wait Christine , it is a beautiful card .
I do hope your back recovers quickly , nothing worse .
Elaine H X

hazel young said...

Stunning card, love the colours xx hazel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...