Tuesday 24 October 2017

Spring now!?

Hello friends

I'm keeping with my seasonal muddle and offering you Spring today. 
This is Spring Canopy, a four piece die set, the flowery canopy,
bird, birdhouse and butterfly.
I've teamed it with the Tree die.
I cut Spring Canopy from white card, stenciled through the die for 
the green leaves and then got out my colouring pens.


I think the bird is very cute!


I added some white lines to the flowers, stood back and thought
that they look just like party ring biscuits!


Spring Canopy is available to pre-order on the website here
and Tree is also available here.

I was up late working last night on projects, a lot are samples for 
Create and Craft and I will be sharing them with you soon.
The cabin feels very different at nighttime, possibly because I can hear foxes
and Bella barking at them!

Take care friends and please stop by tomorrow for Hump Day Giveaway.

3 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning all.
Thank you alovely card and die set.
Looking forward to the new launch.
Take care and have fun Kitty.

Laura O said...

Love this card so simple but really effective. Laura O

hazel young said...

Beautiful card I love the sweet little flowers, dies are great too. Have a fab day xx hazel

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...