Friday 18 August 2017

Friday Die Day

Hello friends
 
This week's Friday Die Day features a gorgeous intricate die -
Designed by Becca Feeken - Venise Lace Collection.
 

The approximate measurements are:
Lace Embellishment: 2.30 x 2.00 in. 5.8 x 5.1cm
Center Insert: 2.85 x 2.85 in. 7.2 x 7.2cm
Frame: 5.10 x 5.10 in. 13.0 x 13.0cm
 
This is how it looks cut/embossed.

 
I then die cut it twice, once with white card and then silver foil card -
I did not emboss the silver as it is going to be used for shadowing behind.

 
I matted patterned paper (Bo Bunny) onto 6 x 6 card base.


I die cut two of the lace embellishments and used a stamped and die cut sentiment,
leaf and paper flower.
 


The frame with silver shadowing behind mounted with 3D Foam Squares.


I inserted the lace embellishments to top and bottom aligning the top of the hearts to point
towards each other.  Sentiment tag added across the middle.
 

 

To finish I added the flower and foliage.
 




 
Isabella Frame is available on the website here, a lot of the Venise Lace
stock has sold quickly but more is on its way so please keep checking back.
 
Wishing you all a great weekend.
Take care friends.

8 comments:

hazel young said...

Stunning die set and card Christine. Have a great day xx hazel

Jane Willis said...

A lovely card using a beautiful die set. I think the four corners nearest the aperture look like tiny dragonflies - I think I would try adding a little dragonfly to each corner because of that!
Jane

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine great that the die fits a 6x6 card front in this way. Very pretty design. Have a good weekend best wishes Jackie x

Teresa Doyle said...

WOW Christine, your card is beautiful and what a gorgeous die. Very nicely done.

Littlelamb said...

A beautiful card and like the dies. Thank you for sharing this.

karenlotty said...

Very pretty I love that this die set can be used for very pretty feminine cards and masculine cards

Laura O said...

Very nice Christine. Laura O

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Christine, A lovely card, I adore the Venise collection by Becca.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...