Tuesday 13 June 2017

A bit of tiling!

Hello friends

Today back to sharing with you one of the samples I made recently for
Create and Craft.
This features Flower Tile.
I've used four Flower Tile die cuts for my design and then added
squares of scrap paper to the open areas.


I managed to find some papers that looked a little like Moroccan tiles so that helped.
The flower and bow are created with the flower dies from 
Window of Memories - 
it's very OTT for me but fun to step out of my comfort zone occasionally. 
I also enjoyed using the little stamens - available from Amazon. 


Flower Tile is available on the website here.

What is everyone up to today?
Bella and I are out for a walk, meeting up with another gorgeous 
pup called Frankie.
Shhh...little secret - Bella's real love is a poodle called Billy, 
although her idea of wooing him is continually running in circles! 
I guess love does that to you sometimes :)


Take care friends.

8 comments:

kittyedavies47@gmail.com said...

Morning Christine, and boys.
Thank you another very pretty card.
Thank you for sharing the little video Bella is so pretty too.
Well today it is spring clean day to get ready for my little holiday, Why do we do the big clean up?
Take care and have fun Kitty.

Jane Willis said...

I love this! I've just got back from a holiday in Portugal (which is why I missed this month's charity kit) and the town had lots of lovely tiled buildings. This card really reminds me of them
Jane

hazel young said...

Gorgeous card Christine, love the video of Bella. Cleaning up today while I feel well enough.Have a great day x xx hazel

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, Hahahaha I had a real chuckle at your write-up about Bella and her beau (s),!!
This card really appeals to me, I love the Moroccan feel and your mixture of papers, it is beautiful.
I'm teaching my Linedance class this afternoon, just what you want when you have a hacking cough hahaha, I will have to make sure I don't do any dances that I need to 'call' the steps !!
Enjoy your day.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Anonymous said...

Good morning Christine love the soft feel to your card. The tile die is certainly very effective. Best wishes Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Good morning Christine love the soft feel to your card. The tile die is certainly very effective. Best wishes Jackie x

Littlelamb said...

Lovely card Christine and this die looks very versatile. Thank you for sharing this,

Marisa Job said...

Lovely card Christine!! I like the papers you used also! Cute doggy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...