Monday 14 September 2015

Design Team Announcement

Hi everyone

Today I can announce the names of the Elliott's Angels
Design Team!

It was tough! So tough I could not make any decisions!
I have got to know so many of you and you've showed me great support,
I honestly wanted you all on the team.

I had to rely on the Judges and I know Mum was very thankful to Yvonne
being able to be the impartial Judge.

After hours of deliberation delighted to announce the team members are:

Donna Attwood

Teresa Croucher

Carole Matthews

Rachel Macleod

Samantha Wade


Congratulations!

I will be featuring the designers in more detail this week with links to their blogs,
photos etc so please stop by to have a look.

Also for everyone who applied, your name has been placed in a draw,
look out for the winner who will be receiving a great set of Spellbinders dies.

Lots of thanks and looking forward to a fun creative time
with the new Design Team.

I think I'm supposed to be watching someone on the TV today,
maybe doing a bit of crafting with Spellbinders?






17 comments:

PharmacyMichele said...

Congratulations to the very lucky winners. Am looking forward to seeing your lovely crafty creations.

Michele

lilian said...

Hi Elliot, glad to see you have your angels! congrats to all , hope it it all goes well.
Best Wishes Lilian in Cornwall

hazel young said...

congratulations to ll the winners x xhazel

lydia jordan said...

Hi Elliot,
Good luck and congratulations to all of the winners. Looking forward to seeing their work.
Will be watching Mum today.
Lydia
X

Maureen Killen said...

Hello Elliott,
Congratulations to the new Angels, and good luck.
Maureen xxx

Jean Z said...

Hi Elliott, Congratulations to every one hope you all enjoy your card making. love Jean Z xxx

Bejay said...

Congratulations, Angels! Well done, Elliott for managing to find your lucky team. I look forward to seeing their designs each month. x

Jackie said...

Congratulations to all the winners.
So looking forward to seeing all the designs x

nattyboots said...

Congrats to all the New Designers, thank you for the swift delivery of my order Elliott.
Elaine H X

SusanP, Kent said...

Well done all. I am looking forward to seeing all the DT's great work! Managed to catch Christine on The Craft Channel this morning. She was brilliant - an absolute natural!

Janice said...

Congratulations Elliot on getting your new Design Team together. You must be relieved it's all decided now. Looking forward to seeing their great ideas with the Spellbinders dies. I recognise Carole's name I think....is she your Mum's friend, the lovely author?
I hope to be able to catch your Mum's show later online, if it's being repeated as I only have ordinary Freeview.
Janice x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Hi Elliott
Congratulations to the design team, I look forward to seeing their projects in the future.
Fingers crossed everything goes well at the studios. I am hoping to catch your mum's shows on the internet tonight.
Take care
Lesley

karenlotty said...

Congratulations to the DT winners I look forward to seeing your work/time with this exciting new adventure
Mum was ace today Elliott Wish her Well Done from all of us x

Valerie said...

Well done to all the Elliott's Angels. Cannot wait to see what they all produce. Valerie xxx

Jeanette Butler said...

Well done everyone. Looking forward to seeing your designs. Enjoyed watching your mum on TV today, Elliot. You're doing a great job xx

Mrs B said...

Congratulations to all of Elliott's Angels. I am looking forward to seeing all of your designs. Elliott, I love the dt name : ) Take care x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the team, and your mum was fab !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...