Tuesday 15 January 2013

ICE!

Hello friends
ICE today as in ICE Resin® 
(you thought I was going to be talking about the weather didn't you!?)

I've been eagerly awaiting to share this project with you.....
This is an organiser created using the new Media Mixage line featuring 
hobnail bezels matched with coordinating dies and filled with ICE Resin.
More details can be found here and Spellbinders also asked me to prepare a You Tube video
(link below). 
I chose to place a charm inside the bezel - there are so many opportunities when using ICE Resin.
A close up picture.

Here is the video...
I'm running a class on 10 February - Valentine Media Mixage Canvas.
This will feature bezels, dies and ICE Resin.  All the details can be found on 
my Spellbinders Academy tab on my sidebar or please feel free to email me for details.

I'm so pleased you are are not fed up with my studio/shop updates!
Susan asked whether I would be running it as a full time shop, unfortunately no :(
Primarily it is a craft studio/academy with a Spellbinders shop as an addition.
I would love to be there 24/7 but my London job will take me away at the end of each week.
The plan at the moment is to open when I can - in the meantime all products can be
obtained via my Amazon shop, my new website (when techy man finishes it!) and
of course, you can always email me.  If anyone is visiting Gravesend and wishes to call into the shop,
drop me an email beforehand and I will make sure I am there with the kettle on!
Take care friends.
(More studio pics tomorrow!)

12 comments:

hazel young said...

Morning Christine the first link to spellbinders wasn't working for me, but managed to look at your utube link at the bottom. Lovely demo and thanks for sharing the book looks great. xx hazel

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Christine thanks for the information regarding your studio. Your video is brilliant, very clear and concise instructions and beautiful photos. What a fabulous journal you made although I must say I could never bring myself to write in anything so pretty!! Hugs Susan x

lydia jordan said...

Morning Christine,
This looks exciting a new technique to use, great demo, and I love your book makes a plain item into a luxury one.
Have a good day.
Lydia
X

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine. LOVE the video. The Media Mixage triangles are gorgeous. What a delightful inexpensive gift that would make. I love anything different and this hits the nail on the head for me.

Val in Spain xxx

EmmaT said...

Morning Christine, lovely project today, and the resin looks like good fun, another thing on my to do list, which just seems to get longer! Emma

Patricia Howarth said...

Morning Christine, WOW, I love this organizer, the papers are beautiful and the metal embellishments with the resin look absolutely gorgeous. Christine you have transformed this book into a work of ART.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Lucycat said...

Hi Christine.
A really super project today,I love what you have done,thank you for the video .
It is so nice to see something new.
Take care. x.

lesley said...

Hi Christine this is a lovely project which you have made look so easy thanks to your clear instructions, I've never attempted to alter anything as I'm not very good at matching colours and paper but after seeing this I might just attempt to make a couple of these for my daughters. Thanks for the inspiration love Lesley x

Anonymous said...

Morning Christine, Love these projects you bring when decorating useful bargain items-this book looks really expensive now and what a lovely colour scheme. The new ice resin looks exciting and has made some beautiful embellishments. Wish I lived nearer so I could attend one of your classes.
Val C xx

Janice said...

Hi Christine
I love this book, and your video is excellent, thank you! I too love how you change an everyday item into something very special and useful.
Have a great day.
Janice x

Carole Z said...

Super video and project Christine! I saw ice resin used in some jewellery on Teresa's blog, it looks very very enticing! Carole Z X

Carolyn H. said...

Hi Christine, So glad to be back and able to catch up with ALL the activity in your life and on the blog! Taken poorly and reacted to mediction given, glad to say I'm recovering now. Its been a pleasure to catch up, thankfully I too was able to record some of the CHA shows, esp. Spellbinders, so many exciting new dies etc coming our way.Looking forward to your resin media projects etc.
Congratulations on your move, you have finally made it! I'm sure you and everyone who visits will enjoy the new premises. I've enjoyed the pics on the blg so thank you for sharing.
Crafty best wishes, carolyn x.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...