Wednesday 22 February 2012

Pink and Girlie!

Hello friends,
So pleased you liked my little Spellbinders and Nestaboard book yesterday.  
To answer a few questions: my shows will be this Saturday at midday and 6pm, 
although that may change - if it does I will post the new times on my blog.  
You can view Create and Craft online - this is the link - just click the tab at the top that says 'Watch Us Live'.  Alternatively if you have Sky it is on Channel 671, Freeview 36 or Freesat 813.
Nestaboard availability: it will be available on Create and Craft from Saturday but if you look at Creative Expressions website here - under each Nestaboard product is the list of UK stockists.
Hope that helps but please do not hesitate to ask me any questions.
Today's book project is much more pink!
I've photographed it face on but it is a book with a decorated Nestaboard front cover.
This uses the very curvaceous Grand Labels Twenty Three with matching Nestaboard.
I've created the flowers, again Grand Peony Creations by cutting felt and layering.
I never cease to be amazed at how perfectly the Grand Calibur® cuts felt, even tiny butterflies!
Inside the book is plain notepaper, I think this could make a nice birthday/anniversary gift, 
or perhaps all done in white a wedding gift...oh I wish I'd thought of that earlier, I want to make it now!
Tomorrow Bella will pick out the winner of the Papercrafts Magazine and I will post that on Thursday.
Have a lovely day and I will be back tomorrow.


24 comments:

Hellma said...

Another Stunning project Christine, must get myself some nestaboard.

Kilkenny Kat said...

lovely card Christine looking forward to Saturdays shows Mary

Elizabeth said...

Good morning Christine, another lovely creation from you. I love the "pinkiness" of it and everything. Really looking forward to your shows on Saturday and the demo's for more of your inspiration. Have a lovely day.
Elizabeth x

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine. gorgeous card..must try the nest aboard. Just realised I'm going to have to record your earlier show as will be at my friend's art exhibition in Bath...can't wait to see your creations! Carole Z x

melanie said...

Stunning project .melanie

hazel young said...

Morning Chrsitine, stunning card love the colours used as well as the dies. will be watching saturday xx hazel

Lucycat said...

Another lovely project I love the colours I can't wait for Saturday. x.

Chloe's Nan said...

Wow Christine! I love this project, so feminine and truly gorgeous. Splendid idea about the wedding book too, if you make it please please show it :-)) and thank you for answering our questions x

Craftychris said...

oooh this one is absolutely gorgeous! I love it so much, the colour, the shape, the flowers everything! I found Cardmaking and Papercraft, very pleased! xx

Unknown said...

Love the colours on this one. Love, Julia xxx

Sue Yorkshire said...

Christine I adore this project today and yes it would look stunning in white

Love those labels too

xxx

occasionali said...

Lovely project again Christine. Will be away working Sat but have put my 'box' to record your shows so that I can enjoy them later.

AnneRD said...

A lovely project Christine. Like the colours and papers. Anne

Redanne said...

Oh wow Christine, this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the curvy die, the book really suits the die. It would be beautiful in white as a book for wedding visitors to sign. Thank you again for your comments on my blog.

Sandra Riley .. said...

Another lovely creation, what a lovely gift idea.
So looking forward to your upcoming
TV appearance!
Watching you create your works of art'live'!
Thanks again for your inspiration.
Hugs
Sandra Rileyxx

Ita said...

this card is out of this world,you are a very talented lady,looking fordward to seeing you on C.C..Is there any place in southern Ireland that sell the dai's ???
Ita

Rebecca W said...

So Beautiful!

Unknown said...

This is lovely Christine, I have the grand 23 dies , this project looks very tempting. Roll on Saturday.
Hugs Elaine

baconbits said...

Another stunning creation,i think i will borrow this idea if i may for a colleagues wedding organiser.
I must get some Nestaboard.
TFS
Hugs
Amanda x

Clai01 said...

This is so beautiful, love it, thanks for posting a photo.

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
This is a very pretty book/journal and as soon as I saw it I thought the same as you 'wouldn't that look lovely for a wedding all in white'.
Can you imagine all in white with the felt in white with a bit of added glitter -wouldn't that look amazing!!
Could I ask what paper you used on the book cover, it is lovely and definitely my style, and it's pink too!!
Thank you for a lovely sample today. I am really looking forward to Sat shows, will be glued to them all.
Regards Linda

Rach83 said...

Truly stunning, Christine. I'm in love with Spellbinders and you always bring us great inspiration. Looking forward to the Saturday shows.

Rachel x

Janice said...

Just beautiful Christine, I love it!

Janice x

Sunny1972 said...

Love this little memory book, such a great idea, the colours are fabulous, can't wait for the demo on the shows! Am looking forward to them, butterflies always good in my book!! Good luck!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...