Monday 6 February 2012

Blanket of Snow

Good morning from a snowy Kent!
Today's post is a bit photo heavy - grab a cuppa!
Woke up yesterday morning to a ...blanket of snow... which brings me neatly onto this scrapbook layout. 
I created this for Spellbinders using their Holly Accents, Poinsettia Creations and Scalloped Circles - all the details are on this link.  I kept it very white and simple to emulate the snow..
This is the first time Bella has seen snow...
 Really puzzled her as to why snow should stick to fur...
 And a confused snowy face!
I mentioned a couple of posts back that I attended the craft event at Bluewater here in Kent, it was really good.  Spread over two floors there was an array of goodies, demos and people to meet.
I caught up with lovely Genevieve Lee who runs The Kraft Shop - she is a stockist of Creative Expressions.  Later this month I will be using their products when I'm on Create and Craft.   
Bookmark the page.. :)
Here are a few shots of the event...
Ribbon, ribbon and more ribbon!
Knitted bunting.
I want a pink one!
and Cath Kidston scrumptiousness! I'm a huge fan of all that flower stuff...
I do have more pictures but I'm guessing your cuppa may have gone cold! 
I will share more tomorrow :)
Have a good Monday dear friends.




14 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Good morning Christine. You must have been in crafty heaven at Bluewater, I know I would have been and my purse quite a lot lighter by the end of the day too. Love the pics you have posted and also of Bella with her first outing in the snow. It is so amusing seeing what they get up to in this cold white stuff - I know with my dog.

Keep warm everyone and have a lovely day.

Elizabeth x

hazel young said...

Morning Christine, love the scrapbook paper its absloutely stunning but simple at the same time. Bluewater looks like it was full of 'i need products'. xx hazel

Carole Z said...

Morning Christine! Gorgeous photos...our youngest hen was enjoying her first taste of snow Saturday but all gone my morning! The shop looks fabulous! Carole Zxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful scrapbook page. Love, Julia xxx

lockedinmycraftroom said...

Love the scrapbook page Christine. Bella is so cute!
Chris

Lucycat said...

Today's layout must be one of my favourites. Bella looks really cute. I went to Bluewater and really enjoyed it Like you lucky to live so near. x.

Susan.... said...

Morning Christine,
Beautiful LO ! So clean and elegant, love it !
Thank you for sharing the pics. Little Bella is so cute ! and love the all the 'crafty' pics too..Wow! those ribbons looked fab, l think l wouldhave been ooohhhhing and aaahhhhhing all day !
Looking forward to seeing again on CCTV..
Hugs
susan X

Hellma said...

Love your page Christine, the cuteness of wee Bella and Bluewater looks amazing wish i had made the 8hr bus trip Haha. I would so love the purple machine.

Redanne said...

Love the layout, the picture is lovely, especially the pink in the sky. Bella is just too cute, great photos of her in the snow. Bluewater looked fun - all that ribbon - I have the pink one!! It is great, lovely and lightweight and just right for doing cards.

Craftychris said...

Your scrapbook page is lovely. It is perfect to capture the essence of the snow. Bella is so cute bless her! I love her confused look. No wonder you enjoyed Bluewater, it looked fab. Have a warm and cosy day xx

Sandra Riley...... said...

Good morning Christine, I love your scrapbook layout, the rule 'less is more' really is true, it looks amazing, you are a very talented lady.
Did you spend, spend,spend at Bluewater, it looks like it was a great event.
Are your going to do a page of poor Bella's first adventure in the snow, I am not totally convinced she enjoyed it.
Stay cosy and warm,
Hugs
Sandra xx

Ita said...

Good afternoon from ireland Christine ,that is a lovely card I just love black and white,your little dog is confused poor pet first time seeing snow
Ita

melanie said...

love your card .bella seemed to enjoy it .My dogs dont like it they are getting old now .Melanie

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
What a lovely memory page and what a lovely picture too. CAS (clean & simple) is such a lovely style and you have used it so well here. Gorgeous. In my minds eye I am seeing Bella hopping along through the field of snow with you chasing along behind her as she darts back and forth to you. Cute little image.
All the best Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...