Monday 23 January 2012

Six Ways With Lace...No.1

Happy Monday dear friends!
So this week I have something else to share with you - six ways with lace.
This is featured in the latest edition of Cardmaking and Papercraft Magazine.
This is technique number one - misting through lace.
Just lay some lace (I used a piece of redundant net curtaining) along the bottom section of your card and spray with mist, Cosmic Shimmer Misters are great for this.  Wait until it is dry before lifting your lace and then begin to decorate with other elements, I've used Labels Seventeen and Bird Sanctuary.
I have the results of of yesterday's card give-away... thank you for all the comments.

I asked Bella to pick out a name from the spotty cup and she selected....
Okay..I know you can only see part of a name here...
but here is another shot...
The winner is.....................
Redanne
Not the best photos - sorry!  Bella was refusing to look into the camera - 
honestly you just can't get the staff nowadays! :)
Congratulations Redanne!  
Please drop me an email with your details and I will pop yesterday's card in the post to you.

I'm back tomorrow with another lace technique. Bye for now and thanks for stopping by.

13 comments:

Missmizog said...

Hi Christine
Another wonderful card.
Sue

Kate said...

Gorgeous Christine! Managed to see most of your programmes last week, even Jim did whilst eating his dinner LOL! Brilliant as always xxx

Carole Z said...

Hi Christine...such a lovely lovely card X Happy Monday to you, Carole Z xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. Love, Julia xxx

melanie said...

Beautiful card as ever melanie

Susan.... said...

Simply stunning Christine ! what a fab way to use lace with great results !
Hugs
Susan x
PS..Ahhhh little bella, she is so gorgeous,and very helpful too ;)x

lockedinmycraftroom said...

Beautiful card Christine. Have just watched your videos and can't wait to have a go at some of the projects. Chris

Lucycat said...

Another great card. Bella is so cute. x.

Craftychris said...

Beautiful card! I love the lace idea and the colour and dies you have used. I don't know how you come up with so many fab ideas! xx

Redanne said...

Another really beautiful card Christine. Thank you so much Bella for picking my name out!!! I have tried to use the icon on your blog to e-mail you Christine but I cannot seem to get it to work - sorry I am a bit of a technophobe....Regards, Anne Rx

Hope and Chances said...

Redanne - strange the icon is not working but feel free to email me on christine.emberson@blueyonder.co.uk

Hellma said...

What a wonderful tecnique Christine, i really had to have a good look, i thought the bottom of the card was lace with red underneath.

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Another fab technique Christine thank you, never thought of using lace for this, though I have done the glitter technique.
Well done Bella, you are such a clever girl and congrats to the winner she chose, Redanne.
All the best Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...