Friday 30 December 2011

Hey Jude!

Today Blogland friends I would like to share a tiny project with you.
I received this Christmas gift from my friend Jude.
It is a Marks and Spencer gift voucher held within a perspex frame which can be used as a tree decoration. 
As you can see, it came with a little message....
So I set about making a simple little decoration and here it is...
Oh yes it features Bella! 
I've used Foliage and the flowers are created from the very sweet die templates that come 
with the Square Bracket Edge Box.  The technique is reverse stencilling - 
keep your eyes peeled as I will be demonstrating this soon.

I want to say a big THANK YOU to Jude and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
It is indeed her birthday today and I wish her a truly happy day.


9 comments:

melanie said...

A good use of the present Melanie

Judith said...

It looks beautiful Christine. I knew that you would put it to good use.
Many thanks for the Birthday Wishes x

Hellma said...

Firstly merry christmas and a happy new year to you and yours Christine. Your decoration is stunning, Bella and the Boys look like they had a wonderful Christmas. (ive been MIA for a few days).

Unknown said...

Such a cute project! Bella is certainly very photogenic. Love, Julia xx

Lucycat said...

What a lovely idea it's to nice to be put away with the tree decorations. x.

Kate said...

Gorgeous! I've not seen these, Happy Birthday Jude x

Redanne said...

The note made me giggle but you have done a great job with the decoration, Bella looks gorgeous as usual. Nice job Christine. Regards, Anne Rx

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Christine,
What a thoughful friend, not only did she give you the gift of a voucher but something to keep you crafting = now thats a friend!! lol..
Belated Happy Birthday to your friend Judith.
Best wishes Linda

Craftychris said...

What a fab gift! Love what you did with the decoration - Bella suits it perfectly! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...