Saturday 24 December 2011

The Gift of Friends

It's Christmas Eve! 
Over the last week or so I've sent a little gift out to all my fellow Spellbinders Design Team members.
(I do hope they've all arrived, if not they could be seeing them here first!)
They are little wooden hearts featuring the word 'Friends'.
I popped each one into an organza gift bag and added a stamped Labels Twenty Two.
The word 'Friends' doesn't quite do these lovely ladies justice - despite them all being thousands of miles away I know that each and every one of them is at the end of an email whenever I need them. 
It is so lovely to have the support of this talented team.  
I wish them all an amazing Christmas and a fantastic creative New Year.
A big heartfelt THANK YOU for making my time on this team truly LOVELY and memorable!

Because it is a special day I have more to share with you.
These chocolate gifts are decorated with felt flowers made using Spiral Blossoms One 
and the leaves are from Layered Poinsettia.
When I started my 'life of craft' I was lucky to meet two very special ladies, Jude and Louise. 
They introduced me to new products, events and numerous way to spend all my money on craft!  
They've been there when I've been up and down and I'm blessed to know them.

As this blog post is all about friends I must say with a big THANK YOU to all my new Blogland friends.
I love your comments, I read each and every one and I appreciate all the time it takes. 
Next year I have lots of projects and events planned and I do hope you will join me on my creative journey.

I will finish with a reminder...hang up your stockings tonight and remember he will not visit unless you are tucked up in bed and fast asleep! 
I'm back tomorrow - yes, on Christmas Day!

7 comments:

Lucycat said...

Thank you for all your ideas they are all great I cannot wait to see you on T V again. Bella is lovely I am sure Father Christmas will be very kind to her. x .

Unknown said...

Lovely photos. Love the way you've dressed up your presents - will be stealing that idea next year! Happy Christmas Christine. Lots of love, Julia xxxx

Redanne said...

Christine, I am sure that Jude and Louise count you as a very special friend too, you seem to be a very generous person and a good friend to know. I think your Spellbinder friends will truly appreciate your efforts on their behalf too. Love the way you have decorated the choc boxes. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year (Bella too!). Regards, Anne Rx

melanie said...

Love all your Ideas ,you and your family have a lovely christmas and a happy new year and I hope Bella gets some chewa in her stocking ,Melanie xx

Craftychris said...

Love the photo! Bella is looking very hopeful!! Your pressie ideas look fab, that particular label makes a brilliant tag. Thank you for all the ideas and fun you have given us I and can't wait for more next year. Have a fun Christmas Eve! xx

Gloria Stengel said...

Thank you again for the friendship heart. You are such a sweetie! Have a very merry Christmas with your boys and fur babies.

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Little gifts from the heart are the special ones you treasure so I am sure your far away friends and your craft along friends will all adore their presents.
We your blog friends appreciate all the beautiful craft inspiration and look forward to tagging along with you. I have all my children over tomorrow so probably won't be able to pop on so Happy Christmas to you and yours. I hope Bella gets spoiled and you have a day filled with unforgettable moments.
Best Wishes Linda xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...