Wednesday 13 April 2011

All set to start...

Anyone that knows me will tell you that I'm a bit of a neat freak!  So, when I travelled home from Arizona with a suitcase full of goodies from Spellbinders and their cross promotional and preferred provider companies I knew I had to buy storage!

Six baskets later I feel organised and raring to go!
I cannot wait to start creating and using all these amazing products,
the Grand Calibur Die Cutting Machine is such a dream to use, I cannot recommend it highly enough :-)

3 comments:

Judith said...

Neat Freak?
You?
OCD is more like it x x x x
Wow how much stuff? Exactly how much extra baggage did you pay? Customs must have loved you.
Cant wait to catch up. x x x

Tina McDonald said...

You are so stinkin' organized girl! JEALOUS! Mins is in 2 big rubbermaid tubs... all in a HUGE mess! Waiting for my scrap room to get finished being renovated! until then, the 2 bins are sitting in my dining room! Nice!! LOL!
I loved getting to know you!! Can't wait to see what fabulousness you create!!
((HUGS))

Gloria Stengel said...

This is so pretty! I love your baskets. Mine is organized, but not pretty! Like Tina, I have my stuff in those clear rubbermaid type totes and drawers. Some day I'll have pretty and matching storage...as soon as these kids move out! hee hee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...